10/16/2008

arielle


Sometimes the smallest kindness really lifts your spirits. That's the case with an email I received first thing yesterday morning from Arielle, a fellow artist who is now recovered from her eating disorder too... isn't she a cutie pie! Her husband had given her the "Leap" pendant as a birthday gift, and she wanted to let me know how much she loved it and the meaning behind it. She told me that he had chosen that design because now that she's recovered, he sees her as leaping through life. Wow. It was so great to get a little peek inside Arielle's life, and opening that email first thing in the morning really made my day! It also reminded me how much happiness there is in simply sharing your appreciation... thank you Arielle!
arielleleebecker.blogspot.com
tearstowords.blogspot.com
artifactsbyarielle.ecrater.com

...have a wonderful day!

No comments: