8/12/2008

two things...

All I can say is... yay! I was watching tv last week and caught a snippet of a commercial for the new season of Pushing Daisies... I'm so tickled! The first season was interrupted during the writer's strike last year, but alas! It got the magic touch, as it were, and season 2 starts on Oct 1. This makes me very happy!


I'm also very happy about Mother's Iced Lemonade cookies... oh my gosh, did you know about these? I'm not much of a store-bought cookie girl (except for Paulette's macarons of course!) so I don't ever buy cookies in the grocery store... but I saw these the other day and decided to give them a whirl... and they are outrageously good! The cookie part is like lemony shortbread and the icing is super tart... it really makes your mouth pucker! They're like little cookie lemon bars... yummm...

enjoy your day!

No comments: