6/10/2008

fun in 3-D


It's a little difficult to see from the pictures on the website, but the spoon pendants are very 3-dimensional... it's a big part of what makes them fun. Lately, I've been experimenting outside the spoons with slightly larger pieces like this one. (I'm also working on a pendant version of this piece so if you like it, stay tuned... as soon as I get it put together, I'll post photos here then put it up in the gallery.) I'm also working on a larger piece similar to this except that it's round, with more depth.... it's very exciting! More on that later...

I'm off to cast one more round of pendants before I call it quits... have a nice night!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Wow! I love your box! What size is it? Such a nice extension of the spoons. I can't wait to see the round one!

xo,
G