5/08/2008

a little tea


Hi! A nice little package of goodies is now on its way to Village Square Family in Lake Tahoe, and we've finished-up most of the Mother's Day shipments... and my Mother's Day gift to my own mom is on its way as well. So it seems like a good time to relax and take an early evening break! There was some tea in the goodie bag from the Spa Luce opening the other night, so I decided to give it a try. It's rose flower tea, and it's so pretty... the label promised all sorts of wonderful things but honestly, it wasn't for me. So I relied on an everyday favorite, Twinings' blackcurrant tea... always delicious! It was super nice to stop and take a break... I hope you do the same for yourself... it's easy to move too fast and forget to enjoy...

There are lots of exciting things happening this month at SpoonFed Art, so stay tuned... I'll post the details for one special event very shortly. I'm so grateful for all of you who enjoy and support SpoonFed Art... I can't tell you how thankful I am for you, and to be able to do what I do...

No comments: