5/02/2008

well being





Hello! Yesterday just blew by, but it was a truly wonderful day. I got up early and drove over the hill to Burbank to pick up some clear plastic containers for the continuation of my studio reorganization project. It was such a nice day... cool and crisp and breezy... it felt SO good. There was a wonderful sense of freedom in the air, sort of like how you used to feel after school on a Friday afternoon... that feeling that after much learning, you could just relax and "be." Most of my day was spent cleaning, clearing out and reorganizing, but I did get some casting finished up - and there will be a big mail out (!) today and tomorrow...

I called it quits a little early last night to go to the opening of Spa Luce in Hollywood. I was invited by my sweet friend Dr. Sharon, who designed the spa's signature scent. She's an aromatherapist, acupuncturist, chiropractor and masseuse extraordinaire - and she looked so lovely last night! The spa is on the rooftop of the Hollywood Renaissance Hotel, and is really beautiful... and to top it off, I got a wonderful complimentary massage from Eva - what a great way to end a day of well being! I'm so grateful to be living here and for everything in my life... I'm blessed in so many wonderful ways, the best of which are unseen.

No comments: