11/21/2008

another take

A friend of mine saw Annie Leibovitz at Benaroya Hall in Seattle the other night and after my last post, she sent me a link to this Alice shoot she did for Vogue. She was there to talk about her new book, Annie Leibovitz at Work... my friend said she told a lot of stories about her times with the Rolling Stones and shooting them on the road in the mid-70s... she said the whole place was full, upstairs balcony included. Makes me wish I would have gone to see her when she was here in LA earlier this month...
A. Leibovitz
(One of my favorites)

She also talked about shooting the inauguration, but from a distance... since it's such an historical occasion, she anticipates everyone shuffling around, vying for close-ups and wants to capture the whole scene as it unfolds. Should be some amazing shots... she's so good...

So here are some of the other shots from the Alice shoot - the one of Marc Jacobs ties in my last post nicely!

No comments: